- Heredity and racial background are the primary causes of hair growth.
- When can laser hair removal process be ineffective?
- What is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
- How to remove hair from laser?
- Types of lasers
- What areas of the body can be removed from the laser?
- In women
- among men
- For which people is this more useful?
- How long does it take to treat laser hair removal?
- Do all the hair cleared at one time or many settings are needed?
- What is the cost of laser hair removal?
- Price can vary significantly depending on many factors:
- What are the side effects of hair removal from laser? What are its risks?
- The most common side effects of laser hair removal include:
- Does Laser Therapy Guarantee 100% Unwanted Hair Removal?
- What is the procedure for hair removal by laser?
- Before laser hair removal, consult with the doctor.
- during the process
- After the Laser Hair Removal process
Know about the removal of unwanted hair from the laser, such as what can be the damage and what is the cost? How safe is it to remove hair from the laser, and in what time the hair is permanently removed?
In the last few years, hair removal by laser is becoming very popular. Laser treatment is an option to remove unwanted hair. Laser technics works by destroying the hair follicle to remove the hair. It is a treatment that uses lasers to target hair roots below the surface of the skin.
The biggest advantage of removing hair from lasers is that the number of hairs can be reduced permanently. Traditional methods like hair removal, waxing, shaving, cream, tongs, etc. only provide temporary results and within only hours or possibly days, the hairs again grows back. This hair is small and hard.
for Lasers are used to remove facial hair, to remove arm for hair, to remove bikini line hair, to remove the full body hair, to remove the hair of the leg. It can be used both in men and women. How to use Veet Hair Removal Cream
Men reduce the hair of areas such as hand, back, shoulders, chest and buttocks from the laser. Removing hairs from the laser can not be said completely painless or permanent. Although it is not guaranteed permanent, but the number of unwanted hair is greatly reduced after it has been done. Laser treatment permanently reduces the total number of body hairs but it does not remove all hair permanently.
Heredity and racial background are the primary causes of hair growth.
The more serious cause may be abnormalities in the endocrine system, such as the irregular menstrual cycle; Ovarian disorders, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); And Thyroid abnormalities etc.
Excessive or excessive hair growth in women often results from general biological changes. Puberty, pregnancy, menopause and old age Any of these changes can be the reason for the growth of unwanted hairs. Other causes of child development include diet, stress and obesity related to certain medicines. How to Shave Your Pubic Hair
When can laser hair removal process be ineffective?
There are not many good results in removing hair from laser. But this is certainly not due to the shortcomings of cosmetic surgical techniques but may be due to the underlying circumstances of the patient:
- hormonal imbalance : If the hormones are well balanced then the laser can decrease in hair, but if there is any imbalance in the hormones then the hormones can definitely affect the re-development of hairs follicles.
- PCOD : Women suffering from PCOS or taking contraceptive pills are not good candidates for hair removal, especially if they are trying to do this for the face. Removal of laser hair in the position of PCOS can definitely reduce the amount of hair removal in the affected area, but it can not create desirable outcomes.
What is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Laser Hair Removal Treatment is a process of removing unwanted hairs in which the laser is used. In this, an intense, vibrating beam of light is used to remove unwanted hairs.
During laser hair removal, a laser beam goes into a hair follicle through the skin and damages the laser’s intense heat folic, which reduces the hair growth. Lasers are suitable for people whose skin color is light and hair is black.
Hair color and skin type affect laser hair removal success. For example, laser hair removal is most effective for those who have light skin and black hairs because laser beams target pigment (melanin) in the hairs. Laser is not effective for white, gray, red or white hairs because laser can not target light colored hairs.
Common remedies for hair removal from laser include foot, underarm, upper lip, chin and bikini line. However, it is possible to treat unwanted hair in almost any area – except the eyelid or surrounding area.
How to remove hair from laser?
To remove hairs, put a specific wavelength light from the laser on the pigment (color) of the hair follicle. Light is converted into heat energy which destroys hair follicle, which does not produce hair.
Types of lasers
- Diode laser
- Nd: YAG Laser
- Alexandre Laser
- IPL Hair Removal
IPL is not a laser treatment, but it is one of the most commonly used hair removal methods, which uses extremely “concentrated pulsed light”, so that the faces, bikini / jubic areas are safe and delicate from the back Hair can be removed in a manner.
What areas of the body can be removed from the laser?
Any part can be used safely except the small area near the Bonnie Ridge of the Eye Socket of the laser light.
It is used more on the underarm arm, bikini line, upper lip, chin and around the ear, hands and feet.
- Under arm
- Bikini area
- Hands and feet
- Whole body
- Face (cheek, upper lip, brow area, Chin)
- genital area
- the back
- More hair on hand
- genital area
For which people is this more useful?
To remove hair from the laser, the combination of light colored skin and dark hair (brown and black) is the best.
How long does it take to treat laser hair removal?
Many factors determine the length of time for treatment. It depends on the size and place of the area.
In general, feet and back take from one hour to one and a half hours, while the upper lip or ears have to be around eight to 10 minutes. Neck or underarmormoms can take up to 20 minutes.
Do all the hair cleared at one time or many settings are needed?
It requires a lot of settings.
In this, only actively in the growing phase hair is destroyed by the hair follicle because only then the hair follicle has enough pigment to absorb enough energy. When the hair is in the passive phase, there is little or no pigment in it, and it can not absorb laser light.
Therefore, a few weeks later, when passive children grow actively, treatment is done again. There will be about six to eight treatments for one place.
What is the cost of laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal varies depending on the size, complexity and other factors of the treatment area.
The price of Laser Hair Removal starts in Delhi from Rs 2,000 to Rs 4000. The more the costs are needed, the higher the cost.
If you want to remove hair for your face, leg and side, then it will cost Rs 55,000 to 60,000 rupees. In some loop areas, its price is high. Best Beauty Tips for Gorgeous Skin and Hair
Price can vary significantly depending on many factors:
- Size of area for treatment
- Time for treatment
- The type of laser machine (diode lasers are comparatively expensive to IPL but diodes are more effective)
Number of sessions required
- Efficient and experienced dermatologist or some pediatrician or someone else is doing the procedure
Country, city or state where you are receiving treatment
What are the side effects of hair removal from laser? What are its risks?
Laser does not guarantee removal of hair permanently. Some hair lasers can be resistant to treatment or can grow again after treatment – although the development of new hair can be better and lighter.
The most common side effects of laser hair removal include:
Skin Burning: Temporary inconvenience, redness and swelling are possible after laser hair removal. Any symptoms and symptoms usually disappear within several hours.
Pigmentation: The skin affected by the removal of the laser from the laser may be dark or dark, but it usually happens temporarily.
Due to the removal of hair from the laser, blistering, crushing, scarring or other changes in skin texture can occur. It may be that in the field of hair treatment, more hair begins to grow.
Due to the possibility of severe eye injury, removal of hair from the laser is not recommended for the eyelid or the surrounding area. Best women’s 6 hair removal cream for private parts
Does Laser Therapy Guarantee 100% Unwanted Hair Removal?
Laser therapy does not guarantee permanent hair removal. Most people begin to re-hair within six months, but now the hair coming out is mild and low. Laser therapy made in many settings increases the stability of hair removal.
What is the procedure for hair removal by laser?
If you are interested in removing unwanted hair by laser, then select a doctor who has cosmetic surgery and laser hair removal experience and has this expertise. If the doctor has auxiliary procedures, make sure that the doctor is monitored during treatment. Do not go to a spa, salon or other clinic where there are no specialist doctors.
Before laser hair removal, consult with the doctor.
Tell about your medical history including the use of medication.
Discuss the risks, benefits and expectations of laser hair removal from the doctor.
Take photographs before and after the treatment for assessment and long-term review.
Before treatment, treatment area can be reduced by hair scissors. You will also be given special glasses to protect your eyes from laser beams. Doctors can apply toopical anesthesia to reduce any discomfort during your treatment.
during the process
The doctor will press the laser equipment holding in your hand on your skin. Depending on the type of laser, a cooling device or a cool gel at the tip of the device can be used to protect your skin.
When the doctor activates the laser, then the laser beam will reach the small hair follicle through your skin from which the hair grows. Intense heat from the laser beam damages the hair follicles, which prevents hair growth. Some inconvenience is possible in the skin.
Treating small areas like upper lip can take only a few minutes. Treating large areas in the form of back may take several hours.
If the safety glasses are not worn during the procedure then the eyes may be hurt. While treating facial areas it is particularly important that we always wear glasses during treatment.
After the Laser Hair Removal process
After hairs removal with laser, you may see redness and swelling for the first few hours.
- To reduce any problem, you can put ice in the treatment area. If your skin is reacting immediately after the removal of laser hair, then doctors can put steroids cream in the affected area.
- After laser hair removal, avoid sun exposure. Do not go to the sun Unless your skin gets cured, use sunscreen whenever you are in the sun.
- The removal of hair from the laser results in a person from person to person, and it may depend on which area of the body or face is treated. For best results, you may need four to six treatments that are done in about six weeks. Additional periodic maintenance may be needed once in six to 12 months of treatment.
- After laser therapy, pigment changes can occur in the skin. The skin in the treatment area can be temporarily lighter or darker. Generally, more pigmentation is gradually fed to normal. However, some patients may have permanent dehydration hyperpigmentation.
- Although very rare, in cases where the skin can burn due to an operator without experience or less experience. . So make sure that the operator has a good experience.
- In recent years, lasers can be used at home to remove hairs. These devices may have minor hair loss. But no major study has compared these tools to the laser used in the doctor’s office.
- At present, there is no big, long-term study about how safe and effective home machines are.
If you choose to use the Home Laser Hair Removal Tool, follow the instructions that come with the tool to reduce the risk of injuries, especially to help reduce eye injuries.